Rose E. Baker is a woman of faith and wisdom. She and her husband Pete have shared their life and California home for over 22 years with challenging children. She has been a Certified Love and Logic Instructor since 1992 and has trained thousands of parents and professionals in her love-filled trainings. As a birth, adoptive, and foster mom for 34 years, she speaks from hands on (and heartfelt) experience. She was honored to be invited to join the Elite Moms and is one of only 18 in the US.
Her other accomplishments include:
- Executive Director and Founder of Parents in Training, Inc.
- Certified instructor for Jack Canfield
- Graduate of Zig Ziglar Success training
- Graduate of Impact Center experiential training in Personal Power
- Train the Trainer for Humbolt County California College of the Redwoods
- Therapeutic/Specialized Care Foster Parent for 22 years
- Juvenile Justice Commissioner Humbolt County
- President of New Direction Foster Parent Association
- Instructor for Families in Recovery
- Team member Social Services Connection Program
As a parent coach and instructor she is outstanding. Her energetic, focused dedication shines through in whatever she does. On top of that she is an avid reader, an adventurous traveler, a creative problem solver, and overall easy to love.