Hilary Henley is the mother of two beautiful daughters, one biological and one adopted who suffers with Reactive Attachment Disorder due to severe early childhood trauma. Through her own struggles with finding help for her child, Hilary made it her mission to learn all she could to help her own child and family heal from the destruction and secondary trauma of this diagnosis. In that, she discovered a passion for helping others find healing and found there is hope. Hilary is a Certified Therapeutic Respite Care Provider and a Certified Advanced Parenting Coach/Instructor.
You don’t have to do this alone.
Experience and Certifications:
- Certified Therapeutic Respite Care Provider
- Certified Advanced Parenting Instructor and Coach
- CPI certification
- Therapeutic Nanny
- Co-leader of local support group specializing in the therapeutic child care for emotionally disturbed children affected by trauma/Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Mother of an adopted child with Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Elementary School Substitute Teacher
When you are ready for a change and want to learn how to help your struggling child and bring healing and laughter back to your home and family, connect with Hilary today. Here are the areas Hilary is ready to help:
- Offering seminars
- Parent coaching
- Support group
- Therapeutic respite/relief, long and short term
- Phone consultations
- Therapeutic nanny
Hilary works with families, educators, law enforcement, mental health professionals and others to offer tools to help children heal.