Jennifer Rankin is a Licensed Professional Counselor specializing in Attachment Therapy, and is a Certified Advanced Parenting Instructor and Coach. As a mom of 3 birth children and 1 adopted child with a diagnosis of Reactive Attachment Disorder, she understands how difficult it can be to parent these kiddos with broken hearts.
With over 7 years of experience working with severely traumatized children, Jennifer has trained:
- Adoptive Parents
- Foster Families
- School Administrators and Educators
- Continuing Education for Healthcare Professionals
- Co-leads a monthly support group for parents with children that have a diagnosis of Reactive Attachment Disorder.
- Family Attachment Therapy
- Support to parents, teachers, respite providers and healthcare professionals giving them the helpful support and tools they need to heal these children’s hearts.
- Professional Development for Mental Health Professionals
Are you a parent that is ready to bring the love and laughter back into your home, an educator that would like to have more control in the classroom, or a mental health professional helping a hurting family in need?
Contact Jennifer Rankin LPC: