Linette is excited to be a certified instructor of the Advanced Parenting for Challenging Children program! She is eager to share the techniques that have helped her family to be successful when typical parenting methods and behavior modifications weren’t working. This information empowers parents to stay positive instead of punitive while using action not anger as they help their children learn to be trusting, loving and compliant members of friendships, family and community. She knows from personal experience how frustrating and annoying behaviors like lying, stealing, arguing, defiance, constant jabbering, etc. can be! These power tools will help parents keep love in their eyes, a smile on their face and hope in their heart that their child can heal and succeed.
Seminars can be tailored to your needs for time and who they are to be presented for: Parents, respite providers, support groups, teachers, social workers, medical professionals, etc. Excellent books, CDs and DVDs are available for purchase as resource materials.
- Biological, foster and adoptive parent to three awesome kids
- Group home assistant manager for adults with developmental disabilities
- Personal experience with many special needs: Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD), Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), ADHD, etc
- Certified Instructor of Advanced Parenting for Challenging Children
- Health & Teacher’s Aide in the Onalaska School District for elementary and middle school levels
- Therapeutic massage practitioner
- Therapeutic Parenting Specialist/Mentor
- Adoption support group leader
LaCrosse, Wisconsin 54650